The 0.3 release comes with many bug fixes and some improvements:
- Added support for Localization of Add-ins.
- Add-in roots can now have dependencies on other add-in roots, and extend extension points defined by those.
- Added support for non-shared add-in folders. Add-ins located in such folders won't be visible from other non-shared folders. Folders containing add-in hosts are non-shared by default, which means that different installations of the same application won't interfere each other anymore.
- The add-in scanner is now more robust and it is better in reporting scanning errors.
- Fixed some issues in the add-in loader, which did not detect add-in changes the first time the host application was started.
- New AddinTreeWidget widget in the Mono.Addins.Gui, which can be used by applications to show a tree of add-ins.
- Some minor improvements in the API.