This is a minor release which includes some improvements:
- Properly load add-ins when multiple versions of an add-in are installed. If there are multiple versions of an add-in installed, the engine will now load the latest version available. Older versions are automatically disabled. New api has been added which allow getting a list of the latest versions of all add-ins.
- Core application add-ins (that is, add-ins which are not installed in the user's add-in install directory) can't be uninstalled, but they can now be upgraded if a new version is available in an add-in repository. The old installed version will be disabled.
- Fixed some add-in unloading issues when an add-in us uninstalled.
- The GTK# based add-in manager now only shows the latest version of every available add-in.
- The GTK# based add-in manager now has a search option