The 0.2 release comes with many bug fixes and some improvements and new features:
- Assemblies registered in the GAC can now be referenced from .addins files.
- Add-ins now have a private data path which can be used by extensions to store arbitrary data files at run time.
- Added support for add-ins which are disabled by default.
- The core library no longer depends on Mono.Posix.
- The assemblies are now signed.
- Several improvements in the classes of the Mono.Addins.Description namespace.
- Added support for getting resource strings and resource objects from extension nodes.